Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Accepted!


Hello Boils and Ghouls!

I just found out that I was accepted into my first burlesque festival! Apparently there were a few delivery failures and I found out offhandedly that I had been accepted! I had decided to not even try to apply this year (Money, Hotel, Travel... etc ...and let's face it.. it's intimidating!) ..but on the last day to apply early I checked my paypal account and saw that I had 80 cents over the total application fee just begging to be used. I went for it and when my friends heard back, and I didn't hear anything... I figured I didn't get in!

I'm so incredibly excited for this experience! It will be the biggest show and crowd I will be performing so far! I'm so incredibly excited and extremely grateful for this experience!

SO please don't miss it! I'm performing Thursday April 22nd , 2010: Nouveau nuit! This whole show will be FANTASTIC!

More news to come!



Stay Spooktacular!

Vera Voodoo

No comments:

Post a Comment