Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Quick Update!

Hello Boils and Ghouls!

Quick update! I'm trying to update pretty often, as I usually have a lot going on! Sometimes I neglect this thing!

Right now I'm working on a line of glamorous pasties/hair accessories to sell on my Etsy shop. I have been designing them for a while, so I'm hoping I can get some of each things made so I can get good product shots soon. It may be cliche to have a shop or what not, but seeing as the burlesque is my only source of income, I need to supplement it with something! Hopefully people will like them!

I have one more non-monthly burlesque show before I get a break! I love performing, but on Thursday I got dehydrated.. which in turn gave me a kidney infection, so I'm not really up to performing too much.

This next show will be fun! I'll be debuting a new routine. I planned to make a bigger production out of this routine, but as someone picked a routine to do that was too close to my signature Voodoo routine I have to whip up another one to fit the night's theme. Luckily I have a book that I keep all of my burlesque ideas/sketches handy! I actually thought of this routine last year.. but never found a time to make the props.. I'm disappointed I only have a week to prepare, but I LOVE the lady putting the show on, so how can I refuse!? My husband and boylesque performer Eddie Mercury will be performing, too! Also with a new routine!


Here's the flyer!

I'm so excited for it! I suppose that's all I can think of at the moment!

Until next time.

Until then;

Stay Spooktacular,
Vera Voodoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment