Sunday, June 14, 2009

Another show, another night.

Why, Hello Boils and Ghouls!

Tonight was a fabulous night! We had a rehearsal in the afternoon and then had a pretty awesome show at the Prohibition Room! I have never been there before, but it was really fun! I actually had some friends come out, some surprised me and popped by from Tulsa! It definitely gave me quite a boost! I'm getting the hang out performing and finding who I'm to become onstage. My head is reeling from the excitement and the success of our show... I'm in this with some really amazing girls! We ended up going to iHop afterwards, it was a nice way to eat and unwind. I am really liking the direction that my life seems to be headed.

Thank you all so much for your support.

Stay Spooktacular,

Vera Voodoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment